At John Roberts & Co we let and manage a variety of furnished and unfurnished properties throughout the area - click HERE to see our currently available properties. If you would like to receive regular updated information on our available properties please submit your information here .
Once you have found your ideal property, you'll be in a position to make an offer for the Landlord to consider, outlining how much you are prepared to pay for the property, how long a Tenancy you wish to take up and when you hope to start the Tenancy from. We will also need to know exactly who will be living at the property, as all Tenants over 18 years of age must be referenced.
As soon as the let is agreed we will begin the referencing procedure - it's a good idea to leave at least two weeks between making an offer on a property and moving in to allow ample time to get everything in place. All Tenancies are subject to satisfactory references and the Landlords' approval.
- Prior to the commencement of a tenancy, the following conditions must be fulfilled
- Receipt of satisfactory references, whether personal, bank, trade or landlord
- Receipt of £175 to cover administration and referencing charges
Signed Tenancy Agreements
- Receipt of the first months rent in advance in cleared funds plus one and a half months deposit. Cheques must be given time to clear.
- Most landlords do not permit domestic animals or smokers but there are exceptions. Specific clauses will be inserted within the Tenancy Agreement to accommodate this.
- All properties managed by us are inspected a minimum of twice yearly by prior arrangement.
- Tenants are advised to take out relevant insurance for their own possessions. The landlord’s insurance will not cover any accidental damage caused by the tenant
The following guides give more detailed information into each aspect of the rental process, but should you have any queries you are welcome to contact our dedicated Lettings Department in Rickmansworth.